Friday, October 06, 2006

I Left the T at Home

Easton brought home a drawing that he did at preschool. It looked like just a car at first, which I was proud of in itself. Then I looked closer and it looked like his name spelt backwards underneath.

Me: "Easton what did you draw here?"

Easton: "It's Easton on a Bus."

Me: "Did you spell your name here?"

Easton: "Yep"

He showed me all his letters but he was missing one.

Me: "Where is the T?"

Easton: "Oh, I left it at home".

3 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is very funny. He is so cute. Did he spell the whole thing backwards,other than the missing T?

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Dana said...

Yes, it was the whole thing backwards.

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Aw, that is so CUTE!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home