Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bradon's Dedication

It was a busy day. We were having Bradon and Jed's birthday party's after church and I almost didn't go to church because I was running late. On the way to church it hit me like a brick wall ...Bradon was getting dedicated that morning. I quickly did a u-turn and went and grabbed my camera. What a horrible mom I am! and on Mother's Day of all things.

On the way up the pastor says "Oh, all the Magarrell's are coming up". I thought that's not unusuall all the other families previously had brought their other kids up but I'm sure he just knew what we were in for. The boys were the entertainment of the morning again. Easton was on my side tapping the drums and Jed was on the other side of Adam strumming the guitar. I looked at the congregation to see them all laughing. Aaggghhh.



1 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger nathan said...

Those are the best kind of dedication!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home